Search This Blog

Monday 22 March 2010

DNA Proposal

For my FMP I was going To create an illustration based on Evollution.
The illustration was not going to be the basic illustration that pops into peoples heads when they think of it, it's not going to jus consist of shading, cross-hatching and building up of tone, I was goin to create some using limitless amount of colour influenced by artist Zak Smith and maybe using all colour influenced by Jasper Goodall. Seeing as I play and watch football I decided to go on the sport by displaying it as were a part of an evollution process from players from the past running alon to the players of the future. Another idea was based on Martial Arts which I studied a variety amount of growing up such as Karate, Boxing and now Thaiboxing so I was also looking to do an evollution process of fighters again past to present

No comments:

Post a Comment